Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

Deux

I am learning there are different types of joys in life.

There is the joy I experience from work. It is intelligent and fast and detail oriented enjoyment. I am learning a lot every moment and I feel like the luckiest girl on Earth to have my job. YES!!!!

Then there is Kiela joy. I live for the weekends. I absolutely love my moments with her. We spent Monday afternoon together... Just she and I. There is nothing like mommy-baby only time. Nothing like it! We swam, jumped on the trampoline, painted, colored, read books, ate (Healthy!!! Apples, eggs, mango, crackers, crab, water and bread) and then napped together. It was magical. I love being with her. So much.

She is funny. She says so many words!!!! She knows the difference between airplane and helicopter. She tells me when her pamper has pee pee or poopy in it. She knows frog, moo, duckie quack, hop hop bunny, apple, banana, baby, fingers, toes, "patos" (zapatos), bottle, nom nom, crackers, lemon, chicken, "pan" (bread), outside, keys, bye-bye, phone, hello, mommy's car, grampa, grampa's car, ah-tee's car, "puna" (Maritza", gramma, daddy, mommy, "ah-tee" (auntie), besitos, nite-nite, flip, roll, jump, upside down, "simming" (swimming), ice, eyes.... And so much more it's unbelievable.

17 comments:

  1. 人生最可憐的是半途而廢,最可悲的是喪失信心,最遺憾的是浪費時間,最可怕的是沒有恆心。..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. 人自幼就應該通過完美的教育,去建立一種好的習慣。......................................................

    ReplyDelete
  3. 唯有學習不已的老師,才能認真的教,唯有燃燒自己,才能點亮他人的燈............................................................

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting... see you next time!